[Steam-engine] Small hand hole plates

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Jan 28 09:42:57 PST 2005

OK, I didn't realize we were talking about reasonably small amounts.   The
posts on cleaning mud had lead me to believe there were large quantities
that needed to be cleaned our fairly frequently, which in turn led me to
believe it had to be coming from somewhere beside the water source.

Thanks!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!