[Steam-engine] Small hand hole plates

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Fri Jan 28 09:11:02 PST 2005

Spencer,
Mud, dirt and possibly other minerals get into the boiler through the
water supply. Even if the water looks clear it can still carry small
amounts. I do have well water, and I keep my water tanks clean. If the
water is clean you have to run alot of water through it before your start
noticing mud. I run my engine all summer and only cleaned it out twice and
it wasn't that dirty.
Andrew.

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com