[AJD] My new John Deere

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:11:28 PST 2005

Steve, interestingly enough, these Spitfires aren't all the difficult to find - at least in the snowbelt.  The trouble is most of them have been beaten up pretty badly.  Seems a disproportionate number of Deere sleds are in pretty tough shape compared to other manufacturers.  I wonder why that is?  Finding one in nice shape like this took me awhile.

Kyle