[AT] quiet evening?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 26 19:29:48 PST 2005

No mail from the list in 5 hours. That seems a bit unusual.
No antique tractor activity here today. I used the "new" 20 year old Case to
clear snow for grain hauling this morning. It took nearly 5 hours with that
big tractor and the 8 foot blade. With a smaller tractor I would probably
still be out there trying to get through. We have a pretty good snow
accumulation this winter which is always good for the moisture situation for
those of us hoping to grow a crop this year.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/