[AT] New Valu_Bilt catalog

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Jan 26 08:43:43 PST 2005

I got my 2005 Spring master Catalog from Valu-Billt yesterday.
If anyone has gotten it and not looked at it you should.  If you don't have
one you should probably get a hold of one.  It has several items in it that
I don't remember seeing in previous issues.  Things like HOODS, FENDERS,
SIDE COVERS, etc.   They don't have a big selection but certainly cover some
of the more collectable models.

www.valu-bilt.com

Most of you know that I don't have anything to do with Valu-Bilt other than
occasionally buying something from them.

Charlie