[AT] Farewell Johnny !!!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 25 18:35:28 PST 2005

Steve I sure know Johnny Carson by reputatiion if not from actually seeing
the shows. We never got it here in Sask. on the 3 channels that were
available when he was still on the air. Now there is no end of late night
shows in the same vein as Carson's. I like his replacement, Jay Leno. In
fact they had a great tribute to Johnny last night on Leno featuring Bob
Newhart and Don Rickles. Larry King devoted his show to Carson too. He was
highly regarded by all that spoke of him.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/