[AT] Tractor inner tubes

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 15:05:02 PST 2005

I have the same problem with rubber weather strip material.  I had a box of
it in the cab of my truck once and after driving about 45 minutes I started
getting a sick headache.   I finally figured out what was going on and put
the stuff in the bed of the truck.  I've noticed several times since then
that I have a bad reaction to that odor.

Charlie