[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 25 14:58:46 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Cecil E Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com>
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

> > You can get snow plow paint from a plow dealer to repaint the blade.
> > paint has held up pretty good, and the plow sits outside year round.

My blades and snowblower have long since worn off most of the original
paint. I find that they stay nice and shiny without paint. Stored indoors
makes a big difference. The Leon blade I installed on the 730 Case last
winter was quite rusty from a life outdoors. After a summer of pushing trees
and dirt, then a few days of piling flax straw in the fall, it now has a
nice metallic shine on it and the snow flows off it quite well.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/