[AT] Tractor inner tubes

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Tue Jan 25 12:05:38 PST 2005

On 25 Jan 2005 at 12:26, Larry D. Goss wrote:

> Hey, Farmer, did you page down and take a gander at the "Man-bag"?
> Those nickel corners really set it off, don't you think?  And just think
> of the possibilities of a 50" strap so you can carry it without having
> to hold on to it all the time.  Come to think about it, this fashion
> statement is exactly what we all need to keep our money dry as we
> approach the "Depends" generation.  :-)

	I have a brushed leather "possibles bag" that I carry muzzle loading supplies
in.   :-)   It has special small pockets for ball starters etc. It was given to
me by a friend and is really handy. It doesn't have nickel corners though.  :-)
	When I get all of the stuff I carry all of the time in my bibbs they weigh
between 7 and 8 pounds. At least they spread the weight around. If I carried
something like a bag I would sit it down and loose it 20 times a day.   :-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net