[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Vaughn Miller VMiller at messiah.edu
Tue Jan 25 06:33:39 PST 2005

Mike,

You can get snow plow paint from a plow dealer to repaint the blade.  I did
this to my dad's western plow a couple of years ago and it worked pretty
good.  I just used my angle grinder with wire wheel to prep the surface and
applied the paint by brush (I think it came in a quart container).  The
paint has held up pretty good, and the plow sits outside year round.

Vaughn Miller
Dillsburg PA

>>> mikesloane at verizon.net 1/25/05 9:08:27 AM >>>
<snip>

The only complaint I have at
the moment is that the paint is finally peeling from the blade face and
will have to be replaced with one of those plastic overlays (or
something) that will help the snow slide off.
<snip>