[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Jan 25 07:33:50 PST 2005

It's in Helena, Mt...that's quite a ways from Superior.  Thanks anyway Kent.
Eventually we'll get it done.  I can catch him on the I-90 corridor when he
travels.

  Just thot that someone might be headed for Spokane and take US 2 to the
coast.  That takes in Snohomish.  Actually US 2 is a pretty neat route
especially across the Cascades, but probably not as fast as I-90 and it
brings you out well north of Seattle.  Great if you're going to take the
boat out of Vancouver, B.C. to Alaska.  Course nothing is as beautiful a
trip as "The North Cascade Highway."  That is equal to the "Going to the
Sun" highway of Glacier Park IMO and it's north of US2, I believe.

  It's a small green cylinder about the size of a bread box with
hoses/quickcoupler and dust caps.

  Thanks again!
Tractorless in Mt...but have my eye on a purdy kewl 18-36 Hart-Parr.
Rumored to be more throatier that a JD.

RickinMt.