[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Tue Jan 25 05:53:29 PST 2005

Hi Wayne,
Maybe I've been lucky but my 95 F-350 has 305,000 on it and the only
thing I had to do transmission wise was a new clutch at 200K.  Though I
love the truck most of my problems have been wiring harness related. I
understand that the auto's are getting real good but they make heat and
heat kills them if not removed.
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO