[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Tue Jan 25 03:27:02 PST 2005

Mike i ran fishers and we had a good dealer but he is long gone and there is
no local support for them. Also in earlier years i ran 1/2 tons and the
fisher was just way to heavy, meyer was too light and western just right.
Most guys around here started buying 1 tons to put fishers on and yes other
then being too heavy for most trucks they are a excellent plow.  ED
http://www.crawlerheaven.com/index.htm