[AT] OT: Weather ramble-Plow vs. bucket

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 11:12:50 PST 2005

Ralph,

Not a bad idea. The owners manual and parts book for the MF200 loader shows a
72" x 28" dozer blade as an option. It was pinned and could be angled right &
left or locked straight. I'm sure I'd never find one but, I could probably
fabricate one from an old snow plow. If my little 32hp MF202 can push a 6 foot
blade then maybe one of your bigger tractors could handle an 8 footer. With dry
snow I'll bet you would have no problems.

I remember there was a list member that had modified a 3-pt grader blade to
mount to the loader arms on his tractor. This setup allowed the blade to be
spun around to make back dragging much easier. It was a pretty neat setup.

Regards,
Karl

In a message dated 1/23/05 11:47:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,