[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday, now cylinder

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jan 24 11:26:06 PST 2005

Define "just west", Walt.  It looks to be 100 miles on my map to the
first crossing and at least 160 miles to the second crossing.  There's
this thing out there in the middle of Wyoming called the Great Divide
Basin.  I-80 goes through it and as a result you do cross the divide an
even number of times.

Larry