[AT] OT: Weather ramble-Plow vs. bucket

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Jan 24 12:07:58 PST 2005

For light duty work, one of the options I have seen is a pickup receiver
hitch mounted to center of bucket.  A plate and ball was mounted on back of
blade , and  arms on either end of the blade pinned to holes in side of
bucket to control the angle.  The amount of angle was confined by how far
out you built the bracket and ball on the back of the blade and length of
hitch you inserted into the receiver hitch.  (length of arms of course would
be a variable too)

John Parks
Boise, ID