[AJD] Peters sale, plainfield iowa

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 12:44:35 PST 2005

My pleasure, kind of like a vacation and kid-in-candy-store scenario
for me.  I also love numbers and don't mind the hour or so it takes to
whip up a page.  Unfortunately, it takes a half hour to upload the 12
or so fairly small pics (~70kb in size each) to the web site from my
home 26.4 kbps connection.  Ahhhh, but my loves the country, slow ISP
and delayed ATIS posts and ALL!
Steve

http://www.iowatelecom.net/~treimer/tractors_files/peters_sale.htm<http://www.iowatelecom.net/~treimer/tractors_files/peters_sale.htm>