[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday, now cylinder

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jan 24 11:53:50 PST 2005

Walt:

Here is an excerpt from an article on the WWW:

Interstate 80 crosses the Continental Divide, first at Milepost 158
(Elevation 6930 Feet) and again at Milepost 206 (Elevation 7000 Feet), at
the Hadsell Road Exit. The western crossing of the Continental Divide marks
where all water flows to the Pacific Ocean via the Green, Snake, and
Columbia Rivers, and the eastern crossing of the Continental Divide marks
where all water flows to the Atlantic Ocean via the Yellowstone, Platte, and
Missouri Rivers. In between these two crossings, water stays in the basin.
Interstate 80 spends approximately 52 miles in this basin. The Wyoming 789
junction at Creston lies within this basin.

They too mention an even # of crossings. I guess I didn't miss a sign.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com