[AT] Cub Low Boy 154's

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Mon Jan 24 03:49:18 PST 2005

I just saw a cub low boy sell last week.  I think it was a 154, it was one
of the yellow ones made in the 70's.  It had good turf tires, homemade
fenders from plastic barrels (it looked better than it sounds), missing the
grill and side covers, wrong steering wheel and the engine was stuck. It
really wasn't that good of looking tractor. It brought $1450.  I thought it
was worth about $400, but what do I know?

Jim