[AT] Oliver 880 @ auction

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Jan 23 22:43:48 PST 2005

More of a hay stacker than a loader.  I think you will find the
cylinders are the lower of the "vee" with the hinge point at the top of
the upper part of the "vee".  Very long cylinders.  It will lift quite
high.  A company by the name of FarmHand built these things.  I am not
sure that one is a FarmHand, but it is similar.  Early ones were cable
lift with a winch drum operated by the pto.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA