[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 08:52:39 PST 2005

Richard, I live south of Dean about 60 miles and travel between Tacoma, WA.
and Yakima, WA. every week on the I-90 route. If someone could get it as far as
Yakima, WA. I could get it to Dean's place although I've never been there and
would need directions from him as how to get there. Willard Smith, Tacoma, WA.
That's my home town Walt.  60 miles north of Spokane on 395.  It's a good
sized place...between Colville and Kettle Falls on the left going north.

Just out of Spokane around Deer Park is a very nice home ran "Farming
Museum" and well worth the stop.  Lots and lots of tractor and neat trivia
stuff.

Still lookin' for transportation of a small hyd. Cylinder for Dean.  Anyone
going to Snohomish via I-90 corridor thru Mt?

later,
RickinMt
PS:  Keep those squirrel gages clean..so I've heard.