[AT] OT: Weather ramble

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jan 23 07:12:11 PST 2005

Hi David,  we got lucky down here on the NC coast.  It rained last night at
about 3 am.  It was 36 deg at the time.  By 5:00 it was below freezing and
little quarter sized puddles of water on the car and truck are now solid
ice.  The temp is still falling.  It is 24 now (10 am) with a 6 deg wind
chill.  Luckily the sun is out.

Charlie