[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 23 08:11:47 PST 2005

That's my home town Walt.  60 miles north of Spokane on 395.  It's a good
sized place...between Colville and Kettle Falls on the left going north.

 Just out of Spokane around Deer Park is a very nice home ran "Farming
Museum" and well worth the stop.  Lots and lots of tractor and neat trivia
stuff.

Still lookin' for transportation of a small hyd. Cylinder for Dean.  Anyone
going to Snohomish via I-90 corridor thru Mt?

later,
RickinMt
PS:  Keep those squirrel gages clean..so I've heard.