[Farmall] Unstyled Farmall

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sat Jan 22 20:30:07 PST 2005

Kevin, Good luck on your search. I just want to point out that the
F-12/F-14 are probably considered small tractors because of their size,
handling ability, and weight (2,800 lbs). When you talk Farmall Regular,
your talking a bigger, wider, heavier tractor. About a thousand pounds more
iron than the F-12, and the rear wheels are wider and not adjustable.
Although I think they are all fun to drive and work on, when it comes to
favor of the small, lighter ones. It's also good to remember that these
tractors are all pretty much crank start,,so it is truly  commendable that
you have the desire to own a real farm tractor :)

bobcurrie
greenwood, CA