[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 17:07:01 PST 2005

The man removed the old wood insert an installed  the new pellet/corn insert
in about a half of days works. We are now enjoying  the much cleaner and
easier to load pellet stove. It will take awhile to get  used to not feeding it
every hour or so but at least if I fall asleep on the  couch the house doesn't
cool off. I like the  fact that I can get up in the  morning and just turn the
thermostat up, neat.
As i said it will burn pellets  and corn so maybe i better find a way to grow
some field corn this summer HUH.
Its a Quadra Fire made up in Dean's area of the country. We splurged an
ordered it with the Gold door and trim looks real nice. Cost about $4000
installed with a ton of pellets that I brought home in my Ford Ranger the  salesman at
the store thought it was to much for little ranger but it didn't  even get
down to the axles I had plenty of room in case I hit a bad spot in the  road but
I took it easy all the way anyway.
So far it burns  about 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag per day. the again its warm here
about mid  50s.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361