[AJD] John Deere box end wrench

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Sat Jan 22 16:36:37 PST 2005

The size for the box end wrench (est 18 inches in length) that came with the
John Deere tractors.  I believe the model "A" and "B" were the same size
1 1/16 x 1 1/4.  The box end wrench would fit the bolts on the rear wheel,
used to move the rear wheels in and out.

I have one that looks like a John Deere wrench, but it's 1 1/16 x 1 3/8.
Does anyone know if this is a John Deere wrench, if so of what model?

TIA

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Az