[AT] You have got to play with this thing a little bit - O.T.

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Sat Jan 22 12:10:14 PST 2005

http://www.sodaplay.com/constructor/

	It was a little slow today and with winds coming in at 40 MPH and white out
from new snow I am inside a lot today. I had seen my grandson playing it before
but today I went to the site.
	It will need to kick up a pop-up window. Hit launch and it should show an item
much like a dozer track. You can change all manner of effects by using the
menus and the controls at the left side of the screen. Note: the control dots
can be dragged past each other in the upper column. You can also drag points on
the action item. You change items from the "file" menu.

--
farmer, Esq.
      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...

Francis Robinson