[AJD] a message posted by WJohnson

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sat Jan 22 09:59:04 PST 2005

Mr. Johnson,
What an ignorant thing to say to someone who is new to this hobby and trying his best to learn from the many who contribute regularly to this list. He worded his reply regarding the delays in a very kind fashion, quite different than you!!

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com

Cry on Robert.  People like lyou don't help the list anyway.
Enter