[AJD] 70 Update and other stuff

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Sat Jan 22 05:52:31 PST 2005

Last week while I was at work, I had a opportunity to visit with Greg
Stephens.( Lucky for me that I lost 2 of the 3 generators on the Falcon
so I was a grounded bird for a day or so) . Had a most excellent time. I
saw many wonderus  things that he has squirreled away in the past for us
to use in the future. It was a real treat to be able to spend most of
the day with him and visit.. I even got to order a couple parts while I
was there. And Greg, that seal was different than the one I had so I
have no idea where I left one out.. Dannnngggg.

On the 70, I am just down to the sheet metal and 3 point to finish it
up.. I posted some more photo's of the progress. I wish someone had told
me that sheet metal work is time consuming. I have spent 2 weeks working
dents out of the front and long hood. I have just decided to leave some
character in the metal as I do not need a perfect metal in order to be
happy.. It is a law of diminishing returns..

http://www.business.uab.edu/pcotton/dennis/restored/JD70/Restored3.htm

Dennis