[AT] John Deere H

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 06:52:43 PST 2005

Cecil,   I have been doing this  computer stuff for 20 years now. My first
hand scanner saved files in TIFF  format. since then I have moved on up though
lots od different file types but  have settled on Jpeg because that is what
almost all computer programmers are  using now they are small yet powerful.  If
you want to view them on your  computer only them stay away from huge files as
the only advantage is that they  use up more disk space.  If you want to print
16 x 20 pictures then go for  the large files but how many people do that. I
can't see any reason for the  average guy to use a megabyte file to save
pictures other than he just likes big  files.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460