[AJD] DOT regulations, tie downs

Kevin Smolkowski kev at smolkowski.com
Fri Jan 21 08:47:27 PST 2005

Out here in the west, I always thought that if you were hauling
non-commercial and total weight was under 26,000lbs, you did not
need to stop at the scales.  Is that not the case?   A few years
ago I tried to stop and the guy looked at me funny and waved me
through.

Kevin Smolkowski
John Deere Model R
visit: www.twocylinderdiesel.com