[AT] Was Serious Restoration Now philosophy

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Fri Jan 21 06:32:36 PST 2005

It was the wrong bearing, stamped with the right part number.
I've purchased 11 bearings for this project, which have been a
roughly equal mix of Timken and KOYO.  In this small sampling
I'd have to call the QC between the two a draw.  One of the
Timken bearings was almost as rough-turning as the 57 year old
original that it was to replace.  I exchanged that one too.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416