[AT] Seat

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Jan 21 04:11:24 PST 2005

John Hahn will do you a super job.   He was down to my place a few years ago
and spent a couple of days measuring up all the varied seat frames and
dimensions for different vintage Cat crawlers and going through all the
books noting serial number breaks and changes for each machine.  He has made
some of the tin filigree corner protectors found on some of the old D8 seats
too and is a stickler for detail.  He even took back some of the original
wooden bases so that they could be made correctly.

John Parks
Boise, ID