[AJD] Delayed posts

Christopher Lynn lynchr26 at epix.net
Thu Jan 20 06:30:01 PST 2005

Received at 5:38PM EST here, and sent out at 10:49am EST.  Not good.

All of the posts I received yesterday came in the afternoon, yet were
time stamped with morning times.

At least that message arrived.  My ISP's outgoing spam filter has a
tendency to filter outgoing email that is not spam, which renders
this convenience a big inconvenience.

Thanks guys.
Chris