[AJD] Off Topic

rick gates at geetel.net
Thu Jan 20 07:15:46 PST 2005

Dave, here is the link to the 15 page guide on model A's......it covers all
aspects of them....http://members.aol.com/fordmoval/terry.html
i also found a awesome website to buy parts and that website is
www.sullivansgarage.com
We had to order some parts...so im still waiting to hear the old model A
purr....
Rick