thumb drives (was Re: [AT] computer problems

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Jan 19 12:34:16 PST 2005

Thanks, Charlie.  In looking through the Web site, I guess where I've
seen this before is in some HP literature.  I have a bunch of it, so
it's something I probably saw in passing.  The only problem I see with
the concept is that the existing marking is going to show through the
laser printing.  I have that "problem" now with transparent labels that
I run through my inkjet printer.  It doesn't make any difference to me
personally, but some might not like seeing the disk manufacturer's
information showing through the album title, artist, and song titles.

Larry