[AJD] Robert's Car Repair

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Jan 19 09:54:13 PST 2005

Well, you know, Robert "retired" from being an aircraft mechanic to get
away from the stress and BS that is handed out in that industry.  He
happens to have an excellent shop and the resulting business.  My guess
is that they do not "waste" much time in front of a computer reading
e-mail.  Possibly he has someone dedicated to internet sales and such,
but I really don't know.  It would probably pay benefits.  I would bet
the farm that you WILL eventually receive a reply from them.

Would I ever love to have a business like his, but I just do not know
how to get it going like he did.  It is amazing.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA