SV: Re: [AT] Backing up tractor pictures and degenerating into ramble.

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Tue Jan 18 23:24:42 PST 2005

Before new year there was an offer for bying a recordable dvd-player integrated with a VHS for less than 3000 SEK some 450 dollars. That seemed like a simple way to me and would also decrease the number of boxes beneath the TV :-) Maybe I should mention that I didn't buy one due to lack of money.

/Mattias