[AT] Cleaning out Tractor cooling system -now weather

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Jan 18 22:38:53 PST 2005

This weather just beats all.  At the 10 PM news it was 42 degrees.  I
didn't go outside, but I thought the wind was from the southeast yet.
Now at a little after midnight, it is still 37 degrees and the wind is
from the northwest.

This last week has really run me low on firewood, and I have no more
seasoned to cut up.  Warmer is good.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA