[AT] End Play...How Much is Too Much (On Topic)

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Jan 18 22:21:36 PST 2005

Axiom:  When having worked on a tractor and you didn't know what you were
doing it is better to have done it right but, because of your stupidity,
think you may have done it wrong than it is to have done it wrong but,
because of your' utter stupidity, not know or question it.  I am often
stupid but seldom right when I am ...

Thanks for the replies ... they've been as good as two aspirins and a good
nights sleep.

Dudley Rupert
Snohomish, Washington