[AT] Backing up tractor pictures(VHS to CD)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Jan 18 17:06:02 PST 2005

If you have a bunch of NON copywrite videos you can just buy one of the
new VCR-DVD recorder machines. You put the tape in one side, Blank DVD
in the other and hit DUB. Does it all on it's own.  I have my computer
set up to do dubbing currently. The vcr feeds into a video card with S
video input. Then into some software and copies it to DVD. If you go the
computer route make sure your computer has LOTS of memory and at least
10 GB free hard drive space. Also try to get a good drive that has as
many DVD formats as possible. (DVD -R, -RW, +R, +RW, and maybe dual
layer as well)

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York