[AT] I hate sandblasting!--but see this.....

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Jan 18 14:49:47 PST 2005

Wow, either sand is expensive or crushed glass is cheap.  Sand around
here is about $4 - $5/50lbs. Crushed glass is around $25 - $30/50lbs.

The material is recycled in my blasting cabinet.  It starts breaking
down to where it doesn't cut. It largely turns to dust.  I use my shop
vac with my blasting cabinet.  I use the filter bag inside the vac.
Most of the dust is in there.  When I emptied the blasting cabinet to
change material, the crushed glass is mostly dust.  I don't know if it
would break down after one use.

Lou