[AJD] Delayed posts

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Tue Jan 18 07:14:12 PST 2005

Dee/All:  I agree about the problem with time lag on messages posted.
The few times I have ever made a contribution, or asked a question, it
was humiliating.  I anticipated answers to a question, and did not see
any response for two days.  Then I responded to the input with another
question, only to see a sudden flood of messages that made me look
stupid because of my follow up question.  That was the last time I
posted anything.  I continue to read the traffic each day and learn from
the others.  Thanks to all for helping me learn about these magnificent
machines.

Dave Gerber
Pastor
Mt. Airy U.M. Church