[AT] Backing up tractor pictures and degenerating intoaramble.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Jan 18 06:30:44 PST 2005

Phil,

Distance from the switching office isn't the only criterion.  I've tried
repeatedly to get DSL but the two miles or less of 15 year old line to get
the signal here is in such poor condition that it isn't possible.  It's
irritating to see all the commercials encouraging the switch and always
getting the same answer... We're not within the necessary area.  They've
spent far more on advertising than it would take to repair the crappy !#$%^&
lines.

See... I feel better already!

George Willer