[AJD] Delayed posts

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Jan 18 06:18:25 PST 2005

Dee,  I saw your post about tie-downs in the thread regarding weird GP
wheels.  You mentioned the regulation was a pain at first, but in use
you found it easier to use because you could stay on the ground to tie a
tractor down.  Same post?  It came here in southern MO at 2:34pm.

Your 4:15 post came in at 6:16 CST.  I may not be an ATIS problem, might
be an intermediate level problem.  Don't know, I'm not a computer guy,
just a user.

Gary

Dee Schuyler wrote:
> You know guy's I responded to a post that I received just about noon our
> time (West Coast) I received the same message at 4:00 Actually I
> responded to two posts one on drain plugs, and one on tie down chains I
> still have not seen the one on tie down's yet but it may come along
> sometime?
> You know I belong to several other groups and if the messages are not
> posted in just seconds something is wrong. But Atis in my opinion is
> really out there!
> It is upsetting to me to respond to a post, that has not been answered
> but by the time mine show's up it has been answered several times, and I
> end up looking like I  have not been paying attention to anything!
> I wonder if this could have anything to do with the lack of posters here
> lately?
> West coast time  now 4:15
> Dee

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.