[AT] computer problems

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Jan 17 17:13:07 PST 2005

Hi Dan,
Most of the files I need to keep on the "thumb" drive are either text or
special system files.
If I want to back up all my data, I use a CD-R or CD-RW. I have done this
in the past and
the backups are still good from 3 systems ago. When I do a backup, I just
back up my
files and not the OS or applications. I have Norton Ghost as well and use
that to make a
"recovery disk" so I can reload the system if I lose the boot drive.

Phil