[Farmall] OT: Compact tractor needs

Mark mark at ironacres.com
Mon Jan 17 14:00:35 PST 2005

Sure. I live on 21 acres at the end of a dead end road. About 12 of that is
woods, the rest pasture and yard. Common tasks are all over the board.
Anything from mowing pasture to moving snow, to light excavation, to
collecting maple sap in the woods, getting fire wood, etc. Those are the
ones I can think of right off.

Mark