[AJD] Delayed posts

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 17 16:16:22 PST 2005

You know guy's I responded to a post that I received just about noon our
time (West Coast) I received the same message at 4:00 Actually I responded
to two posts one on drain plugs, and one on tie down chains I still have not
seen the one on tie down's yet but it may come along sometime?
You know I belong to several other groups and if the messages are not posted
in just seconds something is wrong. But Atis in my opinion is really out
there!
It is upsetting to me to respond to a post, that has not been answered but
by the time mine show's up it has been answered several times, and I end up
looking like I  have not been paying attention to anything!
I wonder if this could have anything to do with the lack of posters here
lately?
West coast time  now 4:15
Dee