[AT] Cleaning out Tractor cooling system

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Mon Jan 17 12:20:49 PST 2005

On 17 Jan 2005 at 13:58, Spencer Yost wrote:

> Someone on the list with professional knowledge probably needs to jump in,

	I keep an empty plastic container under the bathroom sink cabinet and if I
have flushing problems I fill it at the sink and then dump it in the commode at
the same time I trip the handle...  No, wait... Your talking about a different
kind of flushing...   ;-)   ;-)

   We do use vinegar in the drains.   :-)

	The shop is below zero today and so is my ambition level. I have Diana's
Lincoln jacked up to repair what turned out to be a hole in a brake line. I
just couldn't bring myself to lay on that zero floor to do it today. I'll build
up a big wood fire, fire up the big K-1 heater (160,000 BTU) and do it tomorrow
during the heat wave of about 25 degrees we are supposed to get.   :-)
	I did  get the WUV's spark plugs changed this week. It was more work to get to
them than to change them. Running great now.
	I also got the carb rebuilt on the pickup but I don't have its new plugs in
yet.
	It is going to get hot Wednesday (35 degrees) so maybe I'll get more of the
shop closed in tighter then.
	I have about decided that my next vehicle will be a model A Ford. At least it
wouldn't have all that $#!# in the way.   :-)

--
farmer, Esq.
      Wealth beyond belief, just no money...

Francis Robinson