[AJD] Weird GP Wheels? Now Tractor Tie Down

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 17 09:37:25 PST 2005

I noticed that it appears that this person has the tractor tied down to
the trailer with 4 independent chains/binders.  I had heard somewhere that
this is a new federal law, but have yet to find a source confirming it.
Does anyone have any information about this???  I would like to find out.

Thanks

Steve

---
On Mon Jan 17  1:45 , 'Brandon Knapp' <lneuwirth at eriecoast.com> sent:

I just happened to see this GP on Ebay. I'm not interested in buying, but
the rear wheels look interesting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll\?ViewItem&item=3866483333

Does anybody know anything about them? Factory or rig job? Seems most
likely to be a rig job to me, buy you never know?

Thanks,
Brandon